Anyone alive out there?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by ragincajun19, Dec 29, 2009.

1. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The Arizona part of this site has been like watching paint dry lately. Anyone doing any good on any kind of fish out there?:wink:

2. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    I've been feeding my baitfish!!! Just haven't been feeding them to Flatcats!!

I sure want to go!!! Somewhere.........:wink:

3. flathead-40

flathead-40 New Member

State:
    arizona
    I went outside and thought about hooking up the starcraft and hitting the lake and had second thoughts when I thought about how cold the water is. I need to wait awhile longer.:crazy:

4. BubbaCat

BubbaCat Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    :roll_eyes:Greg and I have been threatening to go fishing .:tounge_out:
    So he could win the fish off.:big_smile:But so far we have managed to come up with excuses not to.:wink:.

5. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    I'm sure that I could come up with some crazy story talking about how I caught a huge flatty on the river...but I wouldn't have a picture to prove it.

Instead reality finds me looking out the windows at work and seeing a bunch of snow on the ground with more falling. The boat is buried, it is freezing cold outside and I highly doubt that any catfish around here is even actively seeking something to eat right now. I feel like I am stuck in the mud...wanting to do something fun, but don't have any way to do it!!!

Ryan

6. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I feel ya man, I live in cottonwood and work in sedona. Right now I see snow falling and my motivation is doing the same thing!!! Winter sucks!!!

7. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Yea,, Stocking the Tackle Box, and tieing up leaders and snelling hooks,,Sure it's Fun,,

But, feelin way overdue for some Fishin':big_smile::smile2:

8. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Me to Greg....
    Got out my old soldering furnace and check it out for doing some sinkers myself.... use to have my molds at school.... but got ripped off

anyway.... may get down to Squaw lake.. me and the wife after the 1st..

need to get back down there to do something with the boat.

Have a good New Year......

9. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    had company most of this month. last one left yesterday, and fresh bunch comes in tomorrow until sunday. plus river is so low down by imperial dam, darn near impossible to get up to where i want to fish at.
    gary

10. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Work work work,is that a good excuse? :smile2:

11. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    Yep! Winter sucks. I just keep looking at my my pictures from the summer to keep me motivated for the upcoming season. But I also feel it is never to cold to get out and do some kind of fishing. I just have to get out at least once a week. so these are my pics from the previous weeks at the salt,ttl & papago park.

Attached Files:

12. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I hit Pleasant and Bart early last week, but no luck with all these storms..
    My bud got a 42 incher at Bart last Saturday night.. I am hitting it this weekend. I will post the picture of my buds fish and hopefully the fish I get this weekend soon...
    ~A

You dudes need to get out there and fish...

13. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Sorry about the last post, I thought he told me he got a 42 inch flatt, but it was actually 32 inches.. He thinks it was a 30lber, but I don't know.. Regardless, it is a nice flatty.. I am going tomorrow night till Sunday to see if I can get a better one...

* Take care~

Attached Files:

14. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i have not been catfishing in a couple months but been deep sea fishing a lot hears some pics of the view from the porch of the ocean and the island of moorea

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  15. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Just trout fishing at the salt. Too cold for the monsters right now!