Anybody??????

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by o'boro cat hunter, Nov 16, 2009.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Fishing,catching fish or has everyone gave it up for the year.It's really starting to get boring somebody Scream or something.Been catching fish @ a pretty good rate in my area,bait getting pretty hard to find.Have a nice day.:big_smile::big_smile:

2. Raven Blayde

Raven Blayde New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Been wanting to go, but I'm still working on my boat motor without much luck (just posted again on the repair help section a few minutes ago). Hopefully, I'll get it up and going soon. Then, I'll be facing the next issue that you mentioned (finding bait).

3. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Yeah the bites been slower though but they are still hitting and all the blues look pregnant I guess where they been gourging themselves to fatten up for winter. These are some pics from 11/14/09 and 11/15/09 on the banks below the hydroelectric plant in louisville. No hawgs though a 12# Blue was biggest and lotsa channels around 5#

Attached Files:

4. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Couple more pics with a pic of the release too, I keep forgeting to photo that too, lol.

Attached Files:

5. Ducati Monster

Ducati Monster New Member

State:
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I'm hunting ATM... figured everybody else was too.

6. BOTTOM

BOTTOM Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I've been on the river a couple times a week for a while now and the bite has been pretty slow here. Unlike you bait has not been a problem for me.

7. catfishingricky

catfishingricky Member

State:
    kentucky
    not much going on in louisville were i fish fished the last two sundays caught three fish big was 17# blue, but i found a few skipjack if it is slow this weekend im going to stock up on bait :tounge_out:

8. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    No blues here in central KY on the KY river Rihmond so I am done for the year and hunting deer then rabbits !

9. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    I havent been catching much either in the louisville area so not much to write about havent had to much trouble getting shad but the weekend before last was a little tricky.hoping to fish this weekend if i dont have to work maybe the bite will bw bette!

10. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    gna pre fish wednsday for the tourny sunday. im goin to henderson. will let ya know if i do any good. wish u could fish the tourny. it should be a good one. alot of big fish come out of henderson in nov. if this crazy weather dont mess things up

11. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    I've been deer huntin and crappie fishin lately ..I havn't hit the cats up in a little over a month..

12. REDLEG_5

REDLEG_5 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    If ya want a mess of shad I have a spot where there are hundreds of'em all the time. It's about 400yrs from the Hend. Downtown riverfront. Tomorrow I'll be fishin the bank roughly in that area.

13. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    wish i would have got this message before i left. hey send me a private message on where u get these shad at