Anybody with 50lbers lately?

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by bluebruiser-wmllpt, Mar 23, 2006.

1. bluebruiser-wmllpt

bluebruiser-wmllpt New Member

State:
    Virginia
    anybody caught any big ones lately. Me and my boy been killing em last weekend we caught a 55,50,a 25,and a 15 in a 6 hr strech...From shore with 11'6 Ticas and ambassadeur 7000s.

2. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    that is a pretty impressive outing..

3. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sounds like you guys had a blast! I havent had a good ole stretch of slaughtering em since last year. I have only been out a few times this year so far though. We caught prolly 8-10 fish in the last tourney though but nothing huge. Congrats on the outing though man!

4. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    that sounds like a awesome day. did you get any pictures.

5. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    I haven't had a day like that since october but hopefully I will get that lucky again soon. Sounds like you had a great day out, congrats.

6. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    I caught one in my sleep while i was dreaming last night.......lol, but nothing over 10lb yet hope to get me a couple this year. Congrats on the great outing.

wheelmobile07

7. bluebruiser-wmllpt

bluebruiser-wmllpt New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I do have pictures but on my cellphone.im goin again friday to the hot spot the shad and herrin are in full force 72 degrees 4 a high temp,53 for a low nothin can stop me.I want a 70 keep fishin brothas.