Anybody want to head up to Alton today?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by stlcatman, Aug 23, 2007.

1. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I have the boat hooked up and am ready to go.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I'll be there about 7. LOL

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I can be there at 7, my buddy backed out on me today and I want to get up there and do some fishing. Just looking for someone to fish with, Im not comforatable being out there on a boat by myself and its a pain to try and get the anchor up in that current.

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Ryan, I almost jumped on that offer when you first posted it but my fishing gear was in my boat here at home. I was fairly close to Alton when I read it.

I am heading up Saturday anyway so I'll just have to wait.

Good Luck.

I invited a shore-bound angler from there one day. He seemed like a decent guy and knew the water a bit. We ended up catching some real nice fish that day. I know he really appreciated it also. You might try that if you want a bit of help in the boat with anchor duty etc.....

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    It is getting pretty close to that, it is about an hour drive for me so I would like to have a set plan but come 5 or so I am going solo up there. I think I have a touch of what Kutter has right now! I pick my son up tomorrow night so I have tonight or wait until Monday. I think with this sickness I better get up there and see the doctor asap. The offer is still on the table if anyone wants to go.

6. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    how late are you planning to be out? my boat went down the other nite ,and i really wat to get out there. gotta check with the wife I,m still in the dog house..........lol

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I know how that goes, I havnt really thought about it but probably until around 11 or 12. Have to go to work tomorrow.

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    But then again if the fish are biten and you wanna stay later Im pretty flexable, its just work.

9. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Alright catfish Willie is on board. Thanks for the help guys.