Anybody wanna go fishing?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by bluecat69, Dec 16, 2009.

1. bluecat69

bluecat69 New Member

State:
    Tupelo, MS
    I need a fishing partner for tomorrow. I plan on launching out of Dutch Gap at 7am an fishing to sometime after lunch unless we're catching them like we did on Monday.
    Ramon had to bail on me cause of a meeting that he has to be at so if anyone wants to go let me know by PM no later than 6:15am. Give me ya phone number and I'll give ya call in the morning on my way to the ramp.
    The only thing you need to bring is yourself, WARM clothes, fishing license and some snacks or drinks if you like (got a 70 qt cooler on boat with ice).
    Let me know if not I'll be on the river.
    Mike

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. ramon06

ramon06 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Sorry about that again brother, you know I usually make it. They came with this crap at the last second. well after that meeting im off till january 2nd so let me know when you wanna go again

3. keepitsimple

keepitsimple New Member

State:
    virginia
    DAM, I woulda took you up on that offer but already obligated now. I need a few more lessons up there

4. muzkrat

muzkrat New Member

State:
    va.
    wish i could make it Mike but gatta take the wife to Duke. i sure would like to hook up with someone for a trip..........my boat is out of commission.

5. bluecat69

bluecat69 New Member

State:
    Tupelo, MS
    Went out a little later than i planned and got bait. I pretty much just did some searching for new spots. I did manage to catch 3 fish in the 20-30 lb range and few other smaller ones. It was a beautiful day to be on the water.
    Maybe next time we can hook up and do some fishing guys, it was a short notice anyway it went.

6. keepitsimple

keepitsimple New Member

State:
    virginia
    Give me a few days notice and I'll run up and while we are fishin I'll give you some good info on Buggs Island.

7. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina

thanks for sharing wish I was closer to you would have liked to had tagged alone

8. Bluebruiser@Jmestwn

Bluebruiser@Jmestwn New Member

State:
    Virginia
    would of definitly took you up on that..would love to meet up with some of the brethren and bow up.. anybody fishing this week let me know,ill for sure be fishing this weekend S.point or the gap..No boat probrally from shore.either way anyone trying to get up and fish let me know..:big_smile:

9. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    Welcome to the BOC Ronnie.