Anybody wanna go fishing in Indiana...

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by gone_fishin, Jun 15, 2006.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    ...this weekend? I want to go nightfishing but I can't find anyone who wants to go. Anyone interested?

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    sorry brother,cant get over there this weekend. sure will in the near future though.

3. bkhollan

bkhollan New Member

State:
    Washington, Ind
    wish i could but its a little far away. In August, i'm moving back up to Lafayette for school. Maybe we can go sometime in August. I know its a while, but it will come faster than you think.

4. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Another board I am on is having a carp and cat outing at the spillway at Mississinewa...starting it up about 6PM or so...c'mon out if you would like.

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Justin , imight change my plans . how far is logansport from indy? PM me. going to work now.

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    I was thinking about going to Mississinewa this weekend. I might have to go. I'm getting ready to go there now to go crappie fishing.

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    Logansport is a little over an hours drive. I'm willing to drive also because I'm getting tired of fishing the Wabash lol.

8. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    ScottWiseman,,, does that outing start on friday or saturday?

9. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Your more than welcome to come down here and fish the ohio river with me just shoot me a pm. I am problably about 2 hours or so from you.

10. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Id like to go saturday night, but i live in Evansville. Where are you from skippie?

11. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Fallow the ohio river east and you will find me on the opposite side of the state on the indiana-ohio state line. Technically, Brookville which I figured you would have no idea where that was.

12. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm interested in going this week end.
    I talked to you last week end. I should get home around 5:00 tomorrow night and will give you a call.
    Steve

13. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Saturday night...most are getting there around 6PM. Just look for the guy with a rod pod with electronic alarms on it. :lol:

14. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    I was there last night and there wasn't anything being caught. They also let the water level down about a foot to a foot and a half.

15. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    It looks to be down right now.

16. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    That smell is everywhere. Dont feel alone.

17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    I fished the Wabash last night also. Nothin! I had a really good run on a live crappie and then nothin.

18. yellerbelly69

yellerbelly69 New Member

State:
    indiana
    id be interested in meeting up with some of u guys to fish sometime. i might give in to one of my secret spots.i no its prolly a far drive for most of u guys, but if u guys are up for it Williams Dam about 30 minutes outside of Bedford is a hell of a spot. alot of huge flatties come out of there. it wouldnt surprise me if someday the state record comes outta there. IV fished it twice this year and have landed 13 flatheads all from the 10 to 30 # range also caught alot of good channels. its about an hour and a half from me, but like i said if anyone is interested let me know.

19. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Wiliam dam sounds interesting. I have never fished there. Is it bank or boat fishing?

20. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Williams Dam is great. Your right about the state record it could very well come out of there but who know's. You can bank fish it or boat fish it. I fish out of a boat. I've been there twice in the last few weekends and have done decent. If you fish the ohio you'll love Williams because theres no barges and plenty of deep water.