??? Anybody talked to H2O Mellon?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by sliprig1, Mar 1, 2006.

1. sliprig1

sliprig1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Anybody talked to H2O Mellon? Havn't seen he post in awhile.

Sliprig

2. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio

3. sliprig1

sliprig1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No way, he's meaner than he looks

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bryan is actually halfway through a move so he wont have internet until March 7th I believe he told me. Im sure he is jonesing about not being able to defend himself on the Catfish Mafia post.:p
    Stay tuned, he will be back online soon enough!

Salmonid

5. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    yeah its going to be interesting when he gets back on, on the 7th. Everybody run for the hills

6. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    his wife is the one who did him in.

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Attention Members We need help !!​

Please View the attachment below ***

We need help finding a missing person, if you see this man call 1-800-Jack-lost-him , we have now called out the National Guard, they will be scanning from West Virgina to Texas, If you see this person approach with care. He maybe armed with a 6'6" Gator Fishing Rod, and he could be seen mud puddles with his Gator rod and fishing line in the hole. Please be careful don't yell at him because he has been known to fall into water.

Please call the above number if spotted, one thing you could do is feed him a cookie to keep him near until the Police arrive.

Thanks
    Missing Person Patrol
    BOC Help Me
    But I didn't do it. com

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH

LMAO!!!!! That is one of the funniest things i have ever seen

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am glad I live 6 hours from him, lol Poor guy still can't find his way home, I am hearing that Jack did see him last week walking along I-95 in North Carolina and he drove right past him real fast. lol :p

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I think his wife found out about the money he spent on all that gear a while back and broke his arms and fingers so he couldn't use the card or write a check for a while, LOL!!! Just her way of grounding him, LMAO!!!

11. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I saw him rolling a car tire along I-95 in NC about 2 miles from the Selma exit.
    He had 3 old Tom cats and 2 homeless dudes following him.
    Pretty sure it was Monday when I saw him.
    I would have stopped but I had just bought a twelver of beer and was in a hurry to get it home before it got hot.

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I talked to old Mellon jaws today..I guess he just got everything moved to his new house, and has nothing put away yet..Now I am a bit confused on this, it took him 8 days to move 3 boxes, one broken down chair, and a lead melting pot..I think the lad is just a tad bit slow:confused:

13. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    It was probably from wrapping each hook individually so they would not get dulled in moving...but then it could be from injuries incurred by his wife upon finding out about all that new gear also.:know-big:

14. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i talked to him for alittle bit last night and he said he cant wait to get back on the site.

15. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I heard he went to Interview with Travelocity, apparantly, the Gnome needed a stunt double after be run over with the luggage cart so many times and Mellon thought he had a good shot at making it in Show Business...:p

When he reads all these, Ill be sure to stay low for a while, nothin like a spurred up gnome!!

Salmonid

16. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Went and cut the phone lines and cable lines at his house to be safe. Looks like we will be OK for a while. LMAO

17. sliprig1

sliprig1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Old Mellon Head has bought and sold more tackle than most of us will own in a lifetime. All that stuff he bought this winter will be on sale by July. I've got first shot!

Slip

18. THE CATKING

THE CATKING New Member

State:
    Cattinatti
    Just what are you gonna do with Mellon heads gear, slip ???....:rolleyes: ..put it to GREAT use and send it DA KING'S way...... :cool: .......................:cool: .....I say ......:cool: ..... :p

19. sliprig1

sliprig1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What's up old "ONE CAST"?

20. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    "Bryan Da Bear" is back. I've been busy w/ THE FAMILY business, some WISE GUY business.