Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I have a couple stashed away somewhere, would be interesting to take it to the local H.S. and see if any of the senior class could ID it and what it was used for. On second thought taking it on school grounds may allow one to get more friendly with their local LEO than they would like.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
OkC Oklahoma
460 Posts
I have a couple stashed away somewhere, would be interesting to take it to the local H.S. and see if any of the senior class could ID it and what it was used for. On second thought taking it on school grounds may allow one to get more friendly with their local LEO than they would like.:rolleyes:
There might even be a few of the younger LEOs who don’t have a clue what it is. Might think it’s something you made yourself.

Add this with the pick, you’ll really blow their minds.
D2B26F47-1ADC-44DF-B929-CE41EC4809B9.jpeg

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,212 Posts
I got one of my grandpa's old ass pics it has a red handle and it's really faded

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Fish grippers for the bait fish I use??? ;) It is kind of amazing what folks of my generation considered everyday items are no longer know by the current generation of 20 somethings. TV tower rotor control, rotary dial phone, pop bottle opener and Warm Morning or Ziegler heating stoves (what a step up from wood) were just common items in most households when I was growing up, I doubt my grandkids could ID those items today.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
somebody here rips the plastic off of their frozen milk water jugs

which aint a bad ideer

Reactions: truckgrandpa

·
Registered
OkC Oklahoma
460 Posts
WOW !!
That brings back a memory or three !!
I had one just like it waaaaasyyyy back in 1972 !!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts