Anybody sick off Kyle Bucsh and his whinning?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Brian D, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Brian D

Brian D New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well Ambrose put a dive bomb move in the nationwide race at the Glen and Kyle said after the race that was too agressive!!!!!? I can think of several moves Kyle put on drvers that was the same type deal.He is starting to sound like #24?

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Been sick of that little whiny punk a$$....:angry: R. Gordon is another one I can't tolerate....
    I don't think J. Gordon was ever that bad.:eek:oooh:

3. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    R Gordan needs to be fined just cause he is a jerk. I love to watch Kyle get beat and since he's in both series it's even better. Its always something. Its never him. Someone just needs to put a good ol whoopin on him. Like when they used to settle things afterwards with fists!!! Oh and his brother.

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Find out about this Kyle fellow,learn his ways then KILL HIM!!:smile2::big_smile:Guess I'm not a Kyle fan.:big_smile::wink::smile2:

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    From what I have watched in his interviews, he's all fake. The Nationwide interviews and truck series he comes across as 2nd place is just the 1st loser attitude to get people to think he is all about winning every race. But then you listen to last weeks interview from Sprint cup series, says he would be happy with a few top 5 finishes since he is on the outside looking into the chase as far as points are concerned. Sorry Kyle! no double standards here. Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining.

6. Brian D

Brian D New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    and Robby Gordon too! I beleive he causes 80% of all caution laps.I hope nascar isnt wanting to be like pro wrestling!Not dissing wrestling fans.

7. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: lets see think we have a new rusty wallace of nascar--kyle is starting to said alot like rusty was when he raced rubbing is racing and i like the dive bomb move on kyle

8. Quackshutr

Quackshutr New Member

State:
    Oklahoma, Collinsville
    Yep, I agree. Kyle is whining lil girl. When he does something it's hard racing, when someone else does it they are being rough drivers!
    I love it when he gets beat.
    The announcers are always making something of how much he's winning in this car or this car. He just needs to stay in the Nationwide so he can keep beating up on the up and coming drivers.....make himself feel good!

:)

JMO

Deano