Anybody see UFC 66?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by derbycitycatman, Jan 2, 2007.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Read some reports that Liddel beat Ortiz again. Ref stoppage I think but may have been ended too soon, anybody see it. Also seen where Mirko Crocop and Quinten "rampage" Jackson are coming to the UFC. Things are about to get interesting.

2. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    I saw it. I think it was a good stop, Titi was balled up in the fetal position and no longer "intelligently" defending himself. It was a much better fight than the first one. I am ready for the Liddel/Jackson rematch, should be a great fight! I am also a BIG fan of CroCop. I can see him tearing up the heavy weight division.

3. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    it was a good stop and a good fight, its gonna take a good striker to take out chuck

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yeah tito had his butt handed to him :lol: when liddel split tito's eye he lost all confidence not that he had a chance in the H E double hockey sticks of beating liddel . yeah jackson is a ruff looking dawg , that should be a heck of a match , it would be hard to call for sure . but il wager jackson will win in the 3rd round

5. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I thought it was a good stop by the ref. Great fight and good sportsmanship after the fight.

MAJ D

6. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    That wasnt the only good fight of the night though, I thought that it was a good stop, Tito wont be talking much trash on Chuck now.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I missed the fight. I hope Crocop does come that guy is a monster in the ring.

8. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    From what i have read CroCop and UFC have a deal and Crocop will be fightin at UFC 67.

Rampage already beat Chuck once in a Pride event...he messed the ICeman up pretty bad.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    This is the first one that I actually purchased for the house. Had some people over to split the cost.

I think the fight was stopped at the right time. Ortiz was done in the first round and they did not stop it, it was just a matter of time.

That Griffin and Jardene fight was great, I like both from the show. Jardene is here to prove a point. What about that exit speach by Forrest, lol.

I loved to see Chris Leman get choked out, I hate that kid.

It was worth the money and will definatly purchase the next one. Jackson is a man amonst boys and it will only be a matter of time before him and Liddell mix it up. Crocop is a beat also, cant wait to see him in the ring.

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm pretty POed right now because I had to drive to Branson this weekend and had to miss the fight!:sad2: Only one I missed all year. To make things worse, my burned copy contact isn't beeing very forthcoming. Glad to hear Tito got a whoopin' again. He cried way too much about the last fight. If and when Chuck does get taken out, it better be by someone more worthwhile that Tito. Looks like his dream come true became a nightmare!LOL!

11. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    that whole ppv was awasome tito got whoop by a fella who looks like he just got off the barstool to teach those young punks a lesson as far a rampage liddell's last fight ole chuckie boy did not look like he was much in to the match i think the neat time they fight it will be a real barn burner crocop has leathel feet but is a little out of place on his back so the key is to take cro cop down to the ground fast and make him tap

12. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Chuck does have an unorthodox way of fighting, but it is a misconception that he is out of shape, or has limited ability in a certain area. Tito thought he saw holes in his technique, but that's not the case. Chuck can sprawl and brawl, or just reach out and touch someone on the chin, and it's over. He can wrestle with the best of them, but that's the last thing you will see him do because he just wants to knock a man out. I've never seen Crocop fight, but if he beats Chuck again, he earned that belt.

13. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    welp i seen the fight results.. i was hoping that forrest would win.. hes a darn good fighter.. and was wanting ortiz to win.. and get an upset

14. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    as far as i can remember cro cop never fought chuck i was talkin about rampage i was never knockin chuck i was say he looks like a regular ole boy that u would see sittin at the bar i studied bjj for 6 yrs while in the marines

15. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I've never seen Crocop, or Rampage fight. I knew one of them knocked Chuck out though. I also still haven't been able to watch 66, and that's making me angry. :choler: Chuck is a bad, bad man. He does look like a guy that just got up from the bar to whoop up on some young punks. LOL!!! Can't believe Tito, or any of his fans thought he had a chance. I hope whoever does finally take his belt has his level of integrity. He seems like the kind of guy that would do anything for anybody. Just a good ol' boy with heavy fists.

16. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I cant remember exactly how the Rampage Liddell fight went, if Chuck gave up or was knocked out, seen it on FSN though. I wonder if Rampage and Crocop will have any problems getting used to the rules in UFC. I think pride has 10 minute rounds while UFC has 5. Also in Pride you can kick to the head while your opponents on the ground and cant in UFC. I cant remember if any of those things made a difference in Chuck's and Rampages first fight. I cant wait to see the second fight. Can any one else think of any different rules between the two?

17. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
  18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That Crocop video was just plain awesome!!!!

19. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    here's a video website with TONS of mma fights.

http://www.dailymotion.com

just do a search for MMA...be prepared to watch for hours if you choose to do so. Better have fast connection as well, some of the fights are 20 minutes.

cyas
    robert