Anybody see the OSU/Texas Tech game?

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by jlingle, Sep 23, 2007.

1. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Jeeze, what a fantastic football game. It looked more like a trackmeet than football score. Those guys put up some enormous numbers.

Anybody see the Mike Gundy blowup after the game? If you didn't, it is worth watching. He lit into a reporter for the Daily Oklahoman for criticizing Bobby Reid. It's awesome. Glad to see somebody stand up and blow this ditzy woman away. She has no clue about sports whatsoever & I rarely ever read her column, but she still seems more than willing to share her sports-ignorant opinions on plenty of matters. Mike Gundy called her out on the deal. Hilarious. I have always been an OSU cowboys fan, but now I'm a Mike Gundy fan as well.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I saw Gundy calling out the lady. She deserved it. Have no real problem with Gundy, just his choice of Universities.

Guess the game did prove that even an old dog can bite once in a while. LOL

3. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Yeah that lady deserved every bit of it after what she wrote. Mike Gundy is a good coach...definately knows what it takes for big time football. Although I wish they would of beaten Georgia! It was a great game, a shootout at it's best. There are some viscous offenses in the Big 12 this year.

SudDawg

4. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    That's what I call a pep talk.