Anybody play darts?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by countrycat15, Dec 10, 2006.

1. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc
    any body play darts? i just started playing not to long ago,i have been playing at my freinds house on his board but im going tomarrow to pick up a board and some new darts..........so how many people play?

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I used to play every day when I was active duty was pretty good at it too if I dont say so myself :smile2: . Now its only when I go to a place where there are boards, Im still fair but not as good as I was.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah I play darts. My girlfriend, a buddie, and I play on the ADA league every Thursday night. Been on a league for about 2 years now. We're not pros, we just do it for a reason to get out of the house once a week. Here's how the format works. We play 8 games. 5 games of cricket, 3 games of 301, and whichever team has won by the most points in the 301 games gets a bonus win incase of a tie. 3 of the cricket games are 3on3 2 of them are 2on2. It is called express neutralizer, and points per dart are used to figure a handicap so the teams are even. Tons of fun.http://www.adadarters.com/index.aspWe play out of Eagles Lodge in Moberly Mo. we are Damage Plan. Check it out.

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just noticed they haven't updated this page lately.:sad2: But if you look at the very top in little letters you will see standings and schedule, and all that. You can browse through that stuff and get an idea what it's all about.

5. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    I use steel darts, I know theres a lot of people that use plastic on the computerized boards, but not me. I have a set of red devils 19 grams.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I should have added that I use Steel Darts also, have a set of Paul Lims and a set of Hammer Heads.

7. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc
    im the same way execpet i use 22 grams.the soft tip darts are just to light IMO.

8. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc
    btw- i just use heap halex darts but i might upgrade some time soon.