Anybody in Chattanooga Tennessee?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Nooga, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Nooga

Nooga New Member

State:
    Chattanooga,Tennessee
    I'm new to this kinda stuff so I hope I am doing this right. I tried to send a private message to someone I seen that was from Chattanooga. It wouldn't let me. But anyway, if there is someone in the Chattanooga area that goes catfishing send me a message or however you can, so we can meet up and go. I'm am new to catfishing. I usually just go fishing near the Chickamauga dam and catch shad. I know I know, but they are fun to catch.. Thanks. Greg

2. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    First of all, Welcome to the BOC...greatest catfishing site on the net. I may not be directly in 'nooga, but I'm not too far away. I just moved to Athens about a month ago. Still looking for places to fish, but I've had some luck on Watts Bar and the Hiwassee. When it warms up, I would like to check out Chickamauga Dam. I just bought a new set-up that I discovered looking on this site...I'm relatively new to catfishing too. Keep in touch and we'll hook-up sometime after this cooler weather goes away.

Danny

3. TNcat

TNcat New Member

State:
    TN
    Not in Chattanooga but just wanted to say welcome to the BOC!!!!!!!!!!

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey Greg, we are glad to have you with us my friend. You have found the best site on the internet and the BOC family. Judy and I usually fish Nickajack Dam and have had good luck catching some big ole blues there a lot of times, but we haven't been in a good while now.

Go to the "Gatherings" thread and check out the Chattanooga gathering we are having May 5, 6 and 7 at Harrison Bay State Park. We will be in section "C" and would sure like to have you join us and shake your hand. Bring your family also if you like, we are going to have a great time and have some great fellowship, fishing and eating. Be sure to sign up on the Chattanooga Gathering thread.

5. Nooga

Nooga New Member

State:
    Chattanooga,Tennessee
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to the Chattanooga gathering

6. drc3

drc3 New Member

State:
    Cleveland TN
    Hey Nooga, welcome to the BOC. Have you been catching any skipjack below the dam lately? I need to get a cooler full, just waiting on them to show up in BIG numbers, keep us posted.

7. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Greg Welcome to the BOC. I'm also in Chattanooga and glad to see a fellow brethren here. You have met Jim and Judy, and drc3 and they are some nice people to know. I would also like to welcome you to come to the gathering and if you can come Saturday bring your appetite as we are some eating folks. I have been to both the gatherings we had here and I guess they thought I looked malnourished or something cause they just kept putting plates of food in my hand. I'm returning the favor this year and serving up some barbecue. Please if you have the time join us and meet up with some good folks and have a good time.

Mark

8. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I live in Little Rock now, but I grew up in Chattanooga, so I wanted to say howdy, and welcome to the BOC!

9. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Here's another one, just like the otheruns'! (from Chattanooga) Welcome. I'm sure in the coming weeks the catfish reports are really going to start to heat up... at least I hope mine do. We've been hitting the crappie hard, but it's time to switch out. :)