Anybody heard from our Arkansas members?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ladyfish50, May 3, 2008.

1. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Didn't know how to start this, but I was wondering if anyone has heard from Sam H? He's from Damascus, Arkansas, & I know they got hit pretty hard with those tornadoes. Has anyone got any updates on any of our members from up there? Sure hope they all came through okay. I appreciate any input anybody has.

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I believe the majority of them are at Degray this weekend but I have been wondering myself.

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    I spoke with some of the group Friday evening at the Degray Ark gathering. They all seemed to be chipper and ok. Said it was pretty and sunny they had beeen wearing out the bass (LOL thought they were supposed to be fishin for cats, go figure). Anyway, in the process of finding a phone number to get ahold of some of the bunch I called TopSargeLawrence. They were all doing ok (outside of the family medical issues presently going on with his father-in-law which he did say was showing some improvements). I spoke with Akwolf's (Gene Chambers) wife, Ardiva. She had said it got pretty rough around there but all was well with her. I also spoke with JTrew's wife Ramona and all seemed to be ok there as well. That is about the extent of what I know on hearing from others, I do hope our other BOC family members are doing ok. It would be nice (if at all possible) that someone would chime in and let us know how it is. And... I want to ask that everyone say a prayer for those (members or not) that did get hit hard with the storms and suffered loss of homes or lives. It is truly a trying time they are going thru I'm sure.

4. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks for the responses. I sure hope someone gives us an update soon; we have so many good members that are from that area.
    Say prayers..

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have been wondering the same thing after watching the news and seeing how hard some of the areas got hit by them tornadoes, I heard that they had like 7 died in the storms, glad to hear there ok and doing well.