Anybody having any luck out of Low Falls

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by turkeyman, May 22, 2008.

1. turkeyman

turkeyman New Member

State:
    South Carolina, Swansea
    I going down there this weekend, along with everybody else I guess. I was wondering If anybody was having any luck. If I should try the river or the flats, and which seemed to be better, the morning or evening bite.

2. mudfishmusic

mudfishmusic New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    the action was really pretty good but last week it seemed to slow down some to me. I haven't been back down there this week but will be on the congaree and wateree out of 601 landing from Friday afternoon until monday. Hopefully things have picked back up.

3. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Ian,I fished low falls last saturday,fished the flats.The river was clear but the flats was as muddy as I have ever saw it,I dont know if it was the wind or what.Caught 9 cats a a gar,biggest 18 lb.fished am only.

4. turkeyman

turkeyman New Member

State:
    South Carolina, Swansea
    Thanks ya'll. That's about right, the fishing always slows down right before I go. I like to think my reputation preceedes me and the fish run and hide.:smile2:I Know that's not the case though. Fish or no fish there is no prettier place in the world I would rather be.