Anybody going tomorrow

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Dredge, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Is anyone going out tomorrow during the day and want a hitch-hiker?I no longer have a truck to pull my rig.My father used to take me,but he's 83 and his health is declining.I don't have a driver's licence at the moment(too broke to pay a fine),so I relied on his ride.Anyway,I need to go fishing.If anyone wants company,P.M. me or post it here.Thanks.

2. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have to work :angry: Otherwise I'd be there.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Ma Blue owns my arse bud or I'd be game. :angry:

4. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Have to work also
    bills keep coming
    would be nice no rain

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    And if you dont tell Kutter, it might have a chance of staying that way. :wink:

6. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Thanks,guys.I'm guess I'll go sit on the bank at Flamm.With this high water,maybe a stray cat'll take my bait.If not,at least I'll be wetting a line.:big_smile:

7. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    You want catch anything sitting on the couch.:wink: except maybe some ZZZ's.

8. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Wel,I went to Flamm.Didn't stay long.A fellow came along in his boat that looked familiar.Turned out to Manny,a B.O.C.'er who posts in the Mo.rivers area.After I told him who I was,he invited me out with him.He shared his boat and bluegills with me.We were fishing the Meramec for Flatties.We caught numerous drum and carp.Only one Flattie,maybe 2 pounds.(sorry,Manny.)All in all,a fair day.I got on the water,met a fellow catfish1 brother,and made a new fishin' buddie.Next up,I need to fish with Grump on a Monday.

9. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats cool you got out on the water. Have you ever tried fishing on the bank there right where that creek feeds in to the Meramec, at Flam, I often wondered about that spot.

10. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO
    Nice one Cuz. :big_smile:

11. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I used to fish all over that area.It's mostly drum,ger and carp,but sometimes you get into Flathead and Channels,especially near the bridge.If you can get it,try shrimp.

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Dredge, say hello to Manny for me, he's a great guy.

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    He spoke highly of you too,Tom.He had me pulling that anchor you gave him.Mighty fine one,at that.He's also got those rod holders running the side of his boat.He said you even showed him your bait spot and a couple of good hotspots.I do belive you got Manny hooked.Now,if I can just catch up with ya,I want to see the Kutter Catter in action.

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    One would think that living only a few miles apart & both being off Sunday & Monday, that we would have fished together by now. This weekend is out as I will be working more than likely and still have some wiring to finish up on the boat. Those fish Dan & I caught the other night was enough to get me wanting to get back out.

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Yeah, ask Dan (DWB), Mike Jake & Cher (CuzIcan).

Oh, that's right, the only folks I have been out fishing with this year have no stories to tell of rain on our trips.

Disclaimer:
    Minutes later, perhaps, but not on our trips.:wink:

17. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I remember 3 different trips with Kutter with no rain. I remember another trip where a storm that wouldve gave Katrina a run for her money came rolling in too. Cuz and I managed to beat it, but Kutter, Vince, and Mike weren't so lucky. Lol!:crazy:

18. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    this right here is why this site is so awesome
    glad you guys hooked up and had a good time

later
    slider

19. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Well I’ve been with ole Kutter 3 times… first time we had a few drops but that was it, now thunder and lightning had us surrounded but nothing bothered us, unknown to us 2 miles down river there was someone by the name of Gmvk30 who was getting poured on, :crazy: come to think of it not long after he was called Grumper… :smile2: then the next time the weather was quite pleasant, just a tornado or two but again we were not bothered… third time was a bit windy but good, now we did get off the water in time (look at Seth‘s avatar, he‘s leaving where we were), but again we were not bothered… I’ve come to the conclusion it’s safer with Tom in the boat than not… :wink: that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

20. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Well im not gonna say one word....lol