Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
The stripers are coming, I caught a 13 pounder from the Coosa Saturday. Stripers will be runnin' up the Coosa, Etowah, and Oostanaula Rivers for the next month or 2. I catch some nice ones from the Coosa and Oostanaula, but haven't fished the Etowah much.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I went fishing for a couple hours last night in my home river, the Oostanaula. I caught 4 stripers between 6 and 10 lbs. and man they were fun to catch. I also caught 2 cats, and one was a 27 lb. blue, which is a big fish for this river. I didn't take any pics of the stripers because if you don't revive and release them immediately they will belly up on you. I did get a good shot of the blue though.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MY SON-IN-LAW WENT OUT SUNDAY,DOWN BELOW LADDS FARM SUPPLY ON 113,HE CAUGHT 5 STRIPERS BETWEEN 4-9LBS.I CAUGHT 3 THAT WERE SMALL-2-3LBS.WE WERE FISHING OFF THE BANK USEING LIVER AND YELLOW GRUBS WITH WHITE LEADHEADS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.