Anybody fishing?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by grizzly, Oct 25, 2006.

1. grizzly

grizzly New Member

State:
    Griffithville, Arkansas
    The Arkansas board seems to have died. The only fishing I've been doing is a little crappie fishing and not doing any either. What about the rest of you??? grizzly

2. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Your all wet! You would be today.:big_smile:
    I caught some Crappie Saturday on jigs ,only kept 10.
    Monday afternoon my son and I Bass fished about 1.5 hours . We caught 3 nice ones and lost another one on Spinnerbaits.
    Ready on go if rain stops .:cool2:

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I went to Pickthorne monday nothing not a strike wind was rough Used nightcrawers shrimp and cuttbait:0a19:

4. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    went mon. and tue. not catching anything of any size caught 3 small chanel mon. and 3 blues and 2 channel tue. first blues i've caught in some time. if it sstay cool i think they will turn on shortly. lol boliver

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Boliver, Did you get everything straightened out on the boat? Havent seen you on here much. Well, Good Luck fishin. Mac

6. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    no i thought i did but i took it out sun. it ran worse than it has run i was afraid we weren't going to get back to ramp. i'm going to over haul the carbs, when i get time. we were going down below clear creek where you told me about. but i got scared and headed back before we got there. i put seafoam in it after i drained the carbs and gas tank replaced gad lines and filter. i think the sea foam must have loosened up the gum and it acted like the high speed carbs weren't doing anything. sorry i never got up to see your boat things have been really busy here lately and when i get loose i usually go fishing. boliver

7. BigB

BigB New Member

State:
    Van Buren, Arkansas
    went out sunday at of clear creek caught 2 small blues.left there went to big creek fishing around the jetties caught 7,9,and a 14 pound all blues. had one run about 30 yards but when i went to set the hook the line came tight then nothing like he just dropped the bait

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    There biting everywhere:tounge_out: they always do this time of year..put those guns up and bust out a rod......we caught 60 blues sunday..no problem either:smile2:

9. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Could be on those carbs. It doesnt take much to mess one up (Trash) Thats alright about coming up, Im so busy getting ready for winter I'm not sure if Im comin or goin......... Gonna do a little Skipjack fishin in the mornin, maybe some driftin mid day then back to workin on the place. If all is right in the mornin, I can catch most of my winters skipjack.
    Sam, Those cats eaters? any of them got any size to them? Just curious.
    Good luck everyone. Mac

10. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    mac where you skippie fishing , at the neuclar plant? lol boliver

11. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Yes Mac there eaters...biggest was probably 8-10 lots of 3-5lbers filled 6 gallon bags of nothing but bonle:tounge_out: ess fillets Hey let me know on the skip-fest if ya caught any:roll_eyes: