anybody fishing today central ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, May 19, 2008.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Anybody getting the snow shovel out and going fishing today lol

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Got things going on this morning but may go to the Ponds north of Newark this afternoon ......... Garry- :eek:oooh:

3. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    you mean TJ Evans Gary,I was thinking of going there too,at the north entrance by the shelter house,just to the right of the little dock,what time you going

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Not sure on time yet Tony .... would be sometime after noon ... can let you know if you want ....... Garry-

5. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Ok,if I go before you get back with me ,my wife will know where I am going just call the house when you know

6. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well Now ....... The fishing was excellent Today ...

Now then ... the catching was terrible .... just wanted to clarify my opening statement .... It didn't rain, but the wind blew like crazy and the air had definite nip to it .... Garry- :roll_eyes:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I got rained out of work today, and i have 50 big greenies in the tank, and some cut shad!!!!:roll_eyes: yep, im headin to the river! if i can't work to make money i may as well go burn some in the boat!:smile2: rollo

8. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    are there big cats in tj evans? before i got into catfishing seriously i used to go up there with some worms or a tub of livers and catch little ones. I remember there almost was always a group of guys fishing with long surf rods and slip floats. I never saw them catch anything, but i didnt fish very long like i do these days either. there must be something in there, seems like they were there everytime i went.

9. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Aaron .... they tell me there are some nice cats in there ... but as yet with the weather being so nasty ... I have yet to catch any ... but will continue to try ...... Garry- :roll_eyes: