Anybody fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Dallison, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm getting all my household stuff taken care of so I can fish this weekend. I had fun last weekend. It seems like downtown bank fishing is best after dark. I can't say I'm going to be fishing at 2am in the city but I would if I had some people to fish with down there. I've met alot of cool people down there so I'm sure sooner or later I'll pull a full night shift fishing. O well I'll be on the bank somewhere.
    later

2. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Good luck out there David!

3. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    I dont think I'm going to be on the James this weekend. I'm going to try to take my 6yr old and my dad down on the York River for some croaker fishing. I heard they are in! Trad'n my cut shad and herring for cut squid and bloodworms.:roll_eyes:

Good luck on the James guys

4. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    My mom is going to be in town and want me to take her fishing....not sure where yet. I really want to go to Fredericksburg to the city docks. Looks cool on the web.
    good luck

5. bambam

bambam New Member

State:
    VIRGINIA
    I am gonna try and put a few hours in when i get off work saturday night. I get off at 10:00 pm and may try my luck. my job has a fishing pier and boat ramp on the appomattox. I don't have a boat so i will be sitting at the pier. A couple of guys have been pulling 30 and 40 lbers out on the weekends. The biggest I have heard of was a 50 lber. It's my turn now. Good Luck!!!!!

6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck on your trip, glad to here your going this weekend, im going to fish around here some this weekend but in a month or two im planning on taking me a trip down there to new river torwards radford and do some catfishing, good luck hope you catch a bunch keep us posted letting us know how you did.

7. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    I'll be out Sunday a.m. on the Potomac River...soaking cut bait and hoping for that 40 lb+ Blue. :smile2: