Anybody fishing Indian Lake this season

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catman37, Apr 24, 2007.

1. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    was wondering if anybody has fished indain lake and caught any cats there lately?

2. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    well..kinda answered my own question..i went there today and caught two

3. primalfear45365

primalfear45365 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hello, Im New Here But Me And A Buddy Went 4-26-07 From 3:00 To 8:00 Around The Black Hawk Area And And We Killed Them Caught 14-15 Nice Cats 1. 14 Pounder 2-3. 8 Pounders Alot of 3-5 Pounder. Bill

4. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Bill! Looks like you got that place figured out.

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    WHERE EXACTLY AROUND BLACKHAWK WERE YOU AT?WHAT WAS YOU USING FOR BAIT? WERE YOU TIGHTLINING? A 14 POUNDER IS A NICE CAT FOR INDIAN LAKE

6. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I WENT SAT 4/22/07 CAUGHT ONE 2 POUND CHANNEL ON LIVER BY ANTONIOS RESTAURANT.I WAS IN THE BOAT . FIRST TIME I BEEN OUT THIS YEAR WAS'NT REALLY FISHING THAT HARD WAS MORE INTO RUNNING THE BOAT AROUND MAKING SURE EVERYTHING WAS WORKING PROPERLY AND RUNNING OK

7. primalfear45365

State:
    Ohio
    We Was Using Cut Shad, Was Tightlining And Useing A Bobber. If You Come Out Of The Blackhawk Boat Launch And Head Towards The Lake, We Was To The Left About .25 Miles Down Fishing The Lillys, Casting Right To The Lillys With Wind Blowing Right Into Them, Is Awsome Fishing.

8. primalfear45365

State:
    Ohio
    Indian Lake Has Some Nice Cats I Think Its Underfished For Cats, Most Catfish Tournaments Are Heald At Fort Lormaie, And St. Marys Monthly, And Once A Year At Indian Lake I Believe. Indian Lake Has Some Nice Saugeye also. Bill

9. ohio catfisherman

ohio catfisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ill be heading up there this year im only 30 minutes away

10. flathead man

flathead man New Member

State:
    ohio
    was at indian lake last night got a 23in. channel off nightcrawlers and some bullheads went out tonight and got nuttion we fished the channel at moundwood do you know any better spots? pls pm me if you do thanks flathead man

11. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    are you fishing from bank or boat?

12. flathead man

flathead man New Member

State:
    ohio
    [went to indian lake (black hawk area) on 5-7-07 and fished from 8pm till 11pm caught 1 bullhead bought 1lb anybody doing any good from shore who wants to share with a fellow cat fisherman? (flathead man

13. flathead man

flathead man New Member

State:
    ohio
    iam shore bound dont know anybody with a boat wish i did lol well if ya can help would be great thax (will) flathead man

14. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    have not been out yet, but the fishing is getting better around there!!!hope to get out soon I will be fishing alot there with coltsfan.