Anybody fishing central ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, Oct 20, 2006.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Anybody fishing central ohio tomorrow

2. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I'm looking to go out some where tomorrow, not sure where yet.

3. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Me and my dad are going to Antrim Lake tommorow after the OSU game. They just stocked it with rainbow trout. There are also some cats in there and a very small dam a 5 minute walk off the trail. No boats though because it is just a really big pond. Hope to see yo there.

4. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    tony I am gonna be out at dillon on sunday most likely......either that or hoover....but I am leaning towards dillon because I just really like the scene there and the fishing is amazing when the sun goes down....probably hit it in the late afternoon and stay til 12am or so.

Ben

5. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Fishing should really be good for the larger channels right now,the lake has been up 5 to 6 ft and a lot of stuff being washed into the lake usually puts them on a heavy feed, if I dont make it the same places you fished before and they should hit good on the tunnel side of the lake all the way past the tunnel to shallow water up past the beach the old railroad bed runs thru there

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I may go during the day sunday. I was up Wed and it was a mess. I only found bait in the clean water, but not much of a bite. I may have to run up by the beach this time. Anyone feel like coming along? Give me a jingle.

7. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I plan on going tomm. also. Went out today and got a 5 gal. bucket full of shad. So I got plenty of bait to share with anyone who wants some.

8. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Are you guys drifting? What time is everyone going?

9. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    yep i will be there around 11 and fish the daylight hours with Kelly and my dad if he shows up before i leave the house

10. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I wasn't able to go today. i got to have my daughter today. I hope everyone did good and caught a lot of cats.

11. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I guess I take it no one caught anything??