Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I'VE FISHED RAY HUBBARD SINCE BEFORE IT WAS OFFICILLY OPENED. REMEMBER WHEN IT FILLED. USED TO HUNT SQUIRRELS INA LITTLE PATCH OF WOODS THAT IS NOW 20 FEET UNDERWATER, LOCATED OUT FROM THE WEST END OF THE DAM... FISHED TAWAKONI SINCE THE MID SIXTIES...BOTH ARE GREAT LAKES.. YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CATFISHRADIO.COM AND LISTEN TO GUIDE GEORGE RULE TALK ABOUT A RECENT PATTERN AT TAWAK....GOOD FISHING! LUKE CLAYTON

·
Registered
849 Posts
What guide are yall using?
My wife set it up as a suprise otherwise I would have tried to use a BOC guide. Anyway it was David Hanson with Little d's guide service. We just got back a little while ago. My wife and son went with me and we had our limit in about three hours. He said he knew a few members of the BOC and didn't have nothing but good things to say about the BOC. Real nice guy.

·
Registered
669 Posts
My wife set it up as a suprise otherwise I would have tried to use a BOC guide. Anyway it was David Hanson with Little d's guide service. We just got back a little while ago. My wife and son went with me and we had our limit in about three hours. He said he knew a few members of the BOC and didn't have nothing but good things to say about the BOC. Real nice guy.
David is a great guy. I bump into him all the time in Lone Oak. I used to live in campbell ,10 miles away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.