Anybody fish Tawakoni or Ray Hubbard

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by fatfreddy, Mar 25, 2008.

1. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Just curious who fishes these lakes with me?

2. lou_a

lou_a Member

State:
    Texas
    Hi Fred,
    I bankfish hubby on occasion.. Havn't gotten around to TWOK yet. Usually fish Lavon...

3. kayakcattin

kayakcattin New Member

State:
    texas
    i fish ray hubbard at least once a week.

4. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'VE FISHED RAY HUBBARD SINCE BEFORE IT WAS OFFICILLY OPENED. REMEMBER WHEN IT FILLED. USED TO HUNT SQUIRRELS INA LITTLE PATCH OF WOODS THAT IS NOW 20 FEET UNDERWATER, LOCATED OUT FROM THE WEST END OF THE DAM... FISHED TAWAKONI SINCE THE MID SIXTIES...BOTH ARE GREAT LAKES.. YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CATFISHRADIO.COM AND LISTEN TO GUIDE GEORGE RULE TALK ABOUT A RECENT PATTERN AT TAWAK....GOOD FISHING! LUKE CLAYTON

5. kayakcattin

kayakcattin New Member

State:
    texas
    luke you are just to awesome

6. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I fished TAWAKONI today with the woman and kids. did alright. 3 good size channels and one blue.

7. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Going to Tawakoni for the first time August 20th. My wife got us a guided trip for our 35th anniversay. Couldn't ask for anything better than that.

8. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    I fish Tawokoni 3 or 4 times a week. Numbers have been down lately but still catching plenty of fish.

9. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    What guide are yall using?

10. Marcos

Marcos New Member

State:
    Texas
    Not I! At least i haven't ventured out that far yet:wink:. I still have a lot to learn about my closer area lakes that can be day trips from San Antonio.

11. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    My wife set it up as a suprise otherwise I would have tried to use a BOC guide. Anyway it was David Hanson with Little d's guide service. We just got back a little while ago. My wife and son went with me and we had our limit in about three hours. He said he knew a few members of the BOC and didn't have nothing but good things to say about the BOC. Real nice guy.

12. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    David is a good guy. He lives in the same little town I do. He catches a lot of really big blues in the winter.

13. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    David is a great guy. I bump into him all the time in Lone Oak. I used to live in campbell ,10 miles away.

14. acecat13

acecat13 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I fish the south end below Heath. Good channels now in late afternoon into dark