Anybody Fish Dogwood Lake?

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Feb 9, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dogwood Lake Is Daviees County, Its Glendale Fish And Wildlife Area. I've Fished This Since I Was 2 Years Old, Love This Lake. Just Wondered If Any Brothers Have Been On This Lake.

2. wildcatter

wildcatter New Member

State:
    Irvington, Ky
    BigDaddy71, I have fished and hunted on Glendale for the better part of 15 yrs. It has produced some nice cats (no Monsters). It also has a good Crappie and bass fishing. Its my favorite place to hunt deer and I get at least one there every year. Do you have any favorite spots there that you fish?

3. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    Use to fish dogwood all the time....caugth a real nice flat out of thier during a b@$$ tourney on a big crank bait....have never actually catfished it but we use to pull alot of channels and every so offten a flathead out of thier on lures....would like to make a trip back up thier this year and try for some cats.

4. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    How far is Dogwood from Louisville? Someone told me a long time ago that it's really good for bluegill. I need a mess this year and am willing to try a new lake. Lost access to a private lake I used to get huge slabs out of.

5. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    West Boggs? Never heard of it. Found it on the internet. Looks like it would be a pretty nice place. I think I'll have to check it out in May. I promised some people a fish fry. Can't let them down.

6. dusty1529

dusty1529 New Member

State:
    Winamac, IN.
    I live in Northern Indiana so I dont get there much but I try to make at least 2 to 3 trips a year. I havent done much catfishing there but the bluegill and bass fishing is excelent. I was there late last summer and caught a lot of redear in about 12-14 feet of water near the dam.

7. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll Be Down On Vacation, Last Two Weeks Of April. Always Good Fishing And Mushroom Hunting Then. If Any Brothers Happen To Be At The Lake During This Time Stop Say Hello. Camp Site Will Be Under Kean. Good Luck Fishing. Bigcat Daddy 71.