Anybody fish at night this time of year?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by TN Greg, Oct 21, 2008.

1. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Heading out tomorrow night, possibly Thursday night as well. Any BOCers?

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Greg? Hasn't anybody told ya? It's cold out there!!! See ya'll next spring, er, summer.:wink:

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Temp isn't so bad, just going to be raining all night, that might be a bit on the miserable side.....

4. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Greg If i wasn't going down to AL. this weekend i would have been done for the year. Time to start saving the world from bird flu!

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Time to start saving the world from West Nile too, while we're at it. In preparation for deer season, "Kill the skeeter, Kill the skeeter, Kill the skeeter!" to the tune of "Ride of the Valkyries" (Elmer Fud's "Kill the Wabbit").

6. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I fish all winter long DURING THE DAY!!!!It's about time to start thinning the deer population & like Kutter said THE SKEETERS.

7. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Well, ladies, I'll post a trip report. Hopefully everyone is missing out on the action.

8. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Hey Tom: i think he just called you a LADY

9. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I couldn't agree more. We need to do all we can to keep that duck population from getting out of control:wink:. I can't wait to start. Until then, I am doing my best to keep the deer population under control. I love this time of year.

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Naw, he didn't say "lady", he said "ladies". Speaking of, what was the temperature the last time you went out on the water?:wink:

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Just think, another month or so and We'll be able to just walk right out on the water and drill them holes!, saves fuel, Oh I guess this day-n-age that would be "Green Fishing" :roll_eyes: :smile2: So when would you like me to pencil ya in Mr. Tom? say 2 week of December? January?

12. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Well, 'Pearl' pulled out and is taking the low road. He ditched me for "Dancing with the Stars".

Now I have this boat sitting in the parking lot at work and all my winter clothes packed with no one to fish with.

Anybody game?

13. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    After all the "Nessie bashing" you have been doing here on the BOC since the Classic, it appears that I am not the only one who has felt the pain of fishing with you in those flowered shorts. It just took Pearl longer to figure it out.:roll_eyes::smile2:

14. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    There is certainly a "sensitivity" issue with you two. I don't know where to draw the line I suppose.

15. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL

AGREED!!!

16. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Is he STILL wearing those (alternative lifestyle shorts?) Guess we're going to have to take up a clothing drive for the poor lad,i thought peer pressure would work but maybe he should try paying people to fish in his boat

17. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    BUT is there any amount of money worth public humilitation

18. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Thanks, but that won't be necessary. I've traded the cattin' shorts in for lederhosen.

19. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ooooh, so now your into leather!:eek:oooh::wink:

20. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Olejer can tell you all about it. :wink:

Leather and feathers.