Anybody Ever Tried One of These ???

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Tarheel, May 10, 2006.

1. Tarheel

Tarheel New Member

State:
    NC
    http://www.paulardern.com/pages/1/index.htm

I'm on a little bit of a tear now. Since Ya'll have helped me figure out the right hook, I am on the last piece of the puzzle...... the right cast net.

Thanks! This site rocks! I'm going to make a donation when the next paycheck comes in.....

2. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    It looks too easy....

i wander what they cost?? In the article he said replacement nets start at $18.00.

He never said who sells them or did I overlook that?

3. Tarheel

Tarheel New Member

State:
    NC

I think he puts his 'magic ring' on several type of nets. He seems to have alot for sale on ebay. Your right, it does sound too easy, but I would love to get all my throws to open like that.

4. Fishing Fred

Fishing Fred New Member

State:
    Lillington, N.C
    Bought one last year on-line from a place in Fla. . Better not give you the web site or I'll be got for spamming again !!!! Works well but was expensive for the size, around $50.00 not including shipping. One good thing is all the diffrent ways you can cast it. Opens well after only a little practice. Must use a full 3/4 turn when throwing or will not open. Five footer easier to throw from your boat deck than a larger size. Like I have said in another post in my opinion get the larger mesh for faster sinking. If your net sinks fast you can catch bait with the smaller diameter. Hope this helps.