Anybody else sick?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by playin4funami, Oct 20, 2009.

1. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Well this crap going around caught up to me,pounding headaches,103 degree temp and think I'm freezing to death,followed by laying in bed soaked in sweat,body aches and pain,severe head and chest congestion,can't hold down food or drink,etc.,etc. I'm sure you all know the routine. I don't wish this crud on anyone,but when the kids came home sick I knew I was in for it. Avoid this stuff at all costs it is miserable! going back to bed now,stay healthy!

2. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri

Man all bs aside EVERYONE IN MY home has been sick all there stuff lasted for days ..I took 30ml of niquil and 2 Tyonal (sp?) PM's and WAS knocked out ... woke up and FELT GREAT!

Your body will fight the flu/cold its hardist when your asleep ... Im telling you nothing your going to drink or take dose better then being alseep.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Don!! I feel for ya!! My kids had the H1N1 crap for around a week straight. High temps.> My son Kyle's temp spiked at 105.2 and Eric's was 103.6!! Nasty chit!! Coughing and just plain wore out!! Many doses of Tylenol, liquids and sleep was the remedy. Hoping ya fell better soon. I was lucky and just battled allergies for a month and the wife had a cold for a few weeks, but that flu stuff can leave my home anyday!!:angry:

Mark..

kinda bad to say, but my boys experienced a 2nd phase of the flu too. A few days they were healthy and we thought it was done for, then a few days later the fevers' were back for awhile. It really sucked!!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  4. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Heck yeah my wife was bad with it , I was sick for a week . my grandson has been sick with it . My daughter is getting sick . Its a real bad deal . I had a headache for a week and 3 days everyday . I was so bad the first few days I almost called a freind for some w___ to smoke cause that crap makes me go right to sleep ...lol . Lucky for me I didnt cause then I would have another habit...lol
    Make sure you drink alot and keep eating what ever you can , I ate fruit and soups .

5. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    sick as a dog......been caughing and my eyes wont stop popping out of my head.....crazy full head headaches....anyways perfect timming because it's to nasty to fish :big_smile:

6. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    no such thing as too nasty to fish,but to be honest,I feel so bad that fishing isn't even something that sounds like anything but self torture right now. And you gotta be in real bad shape to turn down fishing,like serious sick man!

7. festus

festus New Member

No, I haven't had it yet, but schools were closed here for a while. I knew some kids who had it, but no one in the immediate family. The last time I even had a common cold has been at least five years, so I have been lucky. The last time I was really sick was some type of summer flu in the summer of 1998. I felt bad for about a week, and wasn't really right for three weeks. Sore throat, fever, chills, loss of appetite, etc. I drank quite a bit of homemade blueberry wine and it made me feel much better.