Anybody else hook themselves latley?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Brett Connery, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Brett Connery

Brett Connery New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Just dropped a whole box of no. 6 eagle claw hooks into my brown carpet so im thinkin i got them all an to be sure I run my hand over tha carpet slowly. then i think i got them all so i real quick like i give it a good once over with my hand an bury a hook all tha way past tha barbrd point.
    so in pain i yank it out an made a big hole in my finger with tha meet comin out.:smile2: more blood than i knew i had.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OUCH!!!! Now Brett. Don't you know that ya should get some help lookin for a lost hook. LOL! :crazy:

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i put a gamakatsu 8/0 oct circle in my hand the other night. i was baiting up stephs rod and the hook was having trouble going in the shads back and then it went through with ease straight into my hand! :crazy:

4. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    We know what the problem is MrJ...:smile2::smile2: You been shootin on more than one post today aint ya???lol:smile2::smile2:

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    well here we go again.ill try one more time and then ill stop.

6. Brett Connery

Brett Connery New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Dang, and i was lookin forward to this.:smile2:

7. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Man LOL, thats rough. I was out Sun. morn 11/01/09 catching suckers and Bluegill for bait before hitting the river and was about to pitch my bluegill pole when a snake crawled by and spooked me and I burried my little mini baitholder hook in my thumb Waxworm and all LOL OUCH.

8. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    yep,i was fishing the river a couple of months ago.i had 5 poles out,this is weird situation,well a hook on 1 pole caught the hook on another pole.they were around some stumps.i was in fairly swift water,whan i got the one pole in i was gonna cut the lead,hook ,swivel everything so i could reel the other in.well,the anchor broke loose,it sent an 8/0 tru turn through my thumb.iwas holding against the current.my knife right behind me ,but i could'nt reach it.all i could do was let it rip all the way down through my thumb.at that point it was to numb to hurt.an hour later it was'nt.my wife ask if we were leaving to go to hospital.i said no way we're fishing.that want happen again.(i hope)

9. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I usually find em by goin barefoot in the room I use for an office. Wife don't let me wear shoes on the carpet. Every time I open my tackle box it seems I have one escape onto the floor. At this point the hook seems to realize it is free but don't know where to go. It just waits for me to come in barefoot and I step on it. Especially the little ones.

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :eek:oooh::crazy: yowwwwwwwwwwwww

11. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    well i haven't done it here recently, but i can feel your pain...nothing worse than a hook to the hand....