Anybody else fishing on sunday

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by brother hilljack, Feb 14, 2009.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am hitting the water again on Sunday, just curious to see if anyone else is going to be out there. I will be looking for catfishermen!

Plan on going back to the river bend area on the Chattahoochee. Should arrive around 0700 and fish until about 2 PM. I want to make it home for the race. Good luck to all who make it out. I will post a report when I get home

2. runabout199

runabout199 New Member

State:
    Cartersville, G
    im going out today but not at the hooch ill be going to the oost hehe gl brother on catchin some fish

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Today is more of the same. Water temp was around 53 degrees and all the fish were still holding in deep water. I could not fresh bait. Didn't look too hard as I had some frozen, but it sure seems strange that I am not marking any on the sonar! Very hard for me to believe, but I will find it soon. Today, I ended up with 13 small blue cats.

Still figuring out these southern cats, At 53 degrees the fish should be pretty active, they are not? When will they start to move shallow to fatten up for spawn

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I was on the ocmulgee for a while some brim and a small cat was all I got but still enjoyed