Anybody Catching Fish?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by scuffy, May 4, 2006.

1. scuffy

scuffy New Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    Has anybody been catching any fish lately, They've been working me like a dog at the salt mine. Too much overtime when the sun is shinnin. I took the kids last Sunday caught about 50 gills and a 20# snapping turtle.
    Couldn't get the cats to bite. I've really got the itch. Sombody tell me somthing good!

Thanks,
    Steve

2. bud_rabon

bud_rabon New Member

State:
    Alabama
    KILLING THEM HERE IN ALABAMA THEY WILL NOT QUIT BITTING. Caught 106 in one fish basket and 58 in another one. Yellow Cats in the nets 1-(22.5 ,24,13,52,53) Catching good eating size on rod & reels also jugs

3. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    Last Fri. on TN River we caught 20 fish that went about 120#. We got us some fresh skippies as well to fish here on the MS River on Sat but wind was way too bad. Hope to get out there this Sat with some "freshly frozen" skipjack.

4. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Where you at Scuffy? Tennessee River has been very good to me so far this Spring. We haven't been skunked on cats since early April. Some days are better than others, and we actually haven't caught as many big fish as I'd like (over 30 lbs.). But we've been hammerin' the 5-to-10 pound fish regularly with a few 20-to-30 lb. fish thrown in for kickers. I primarily fish Chickamauga Dam Tailwaters but most reports I hear from this side of the state have been equally good. Here's one good fish a client came up with recently.

Attached Files: