Anybody been out fishing lately?

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by RIVER-RAT, Nov 11, 2005.

1. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey My fellow Missouri catters, any you guys been out fishing lately? The MO section here has been pretty slow recently. Let me know if you have. Give us a detailed fishing report.

I know the Missouri River is EXTREMELY low right now, however I'm going out tomorrow afternoon and will have a report for everbody when I'm finished.

Good luck, I know rifle season opens up 11-12-05 so I'm sure everybody is concentrating on filling tags. I too would fill a tag if I had somewhere to go, but I don't so I hang out on the river in a desperate attempt to catch fish :p

2. AC1108

AC1108 Member

State:
    Kansas City, Mo
    I went out last Thursday night for about 3 hours using goldfish, cutbait, liver, and some stinkbait that needed thrown out with no luck. I had one good strike on the goldfish but other than that nothing. I'm starting to wonder if all of these temperature changes are making the fishing so horrid.

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Went out on the 12th, caught a few fresh shad, which was a chore due to the EXTREME wind! Could hardly keep the boat in one place!! Finally got to fishing....nothin'...new hole...nothin'...4 hours of sittin' in the wind and occasional rain down pour. Did find an island that I'm going to hunt tomorrow mornin'...maybe I can come home with a deer...lord knows I can't bring in any fish!!