Anybody been fishin lately??

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by beespringer, Jan 11, 2010.

1. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    I gave it a try for a few hours this evening at lock 6 on Green river..I used a 2 inch curly tail to see if I could catch a crappie,sauger or walleye...well I didnt get one bite...lol but it was fun to trow a line out ..I;m going to try and get out toward the end of the week and see whats biting..

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i havent been out for a little while, but i will be trying to get out by and through the weekend. i have a feeling they will be biting somewhere.

3. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Finally got my starter and carbs rebuilt,plan on putting them back on motor tomorrow.Hope to be on water a couple of times this week,waters down, looking for good things to happen.It's been 6 very long, very cold weeks.Let you know how it turns out.

4. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It is supossed to be in the low 40's Wed., Thur. n Fri. Will that be enough to trigger a bite?

5. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Lets hope,I need my fix.With the water down for about a week now and clearing,I like my chances, got alot of good Deep holes I've been licking my chops to try, 45 will fell like 60 after the last 3 weeks.

6. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Been to busy fighting snow ice and cold to fish any here. The weather is suppose to fair a bit though so maybe in a week or so.