Any updates on southbay reservoirs(SFBayArea)

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by calicatman, Mar 20, 2006.

1. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Calicatman is requesting any current catfishing reports in the southbay .I usually fish these reservoirs as follows Chesbro Res.,Uvas Res.,and StevensCreek Res. Any fellow B.O.C brothers can recommend #1 bait the cats favor out in these waters!.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome to BOC Joe. I am in Fresno and never fished those reservoirs. I am sure though that there will be a few that will stop by the BOC today and give you some advice. What kind of luck you have at these reservoirs?

3. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Welcome to the B.O.C., Calicatman! I heard tha San Pablo was blowing up with nice cats before the rain. Recent reports from the last few days were not that good, but last week a 22 lb cat was caught on liver! San Pablo is one of the best catfish places in the bay area, during the summer! Another member "Shania" and I are planning a trip there soon!

4. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Say daystarchis,this is Calicatman! Here are my results from the following reservoirs (Chesbro Res.=no cats on my report card ,but numerous reports from other anglers 5lbs-22lbschannels have been reported.) (Uvas Res.=my fishing has been about average channels vary from 4lbs-15lbs ) (StevensCreek Res.= now this place is my #1 spots for cats I had landed a cat according to one witness who seen me on this rainy day land a huge channel . He said and was pretty sure that this was the record cat at this reservoir. This cat once on shore still managed to snap my line (RedCajun 30lbs testline).I had no camera but luckily this witness had his camera phone and took the photo but I had lost his # once the heavier rains started falling and his number smearded of my hand.The cat,. I released it until next time I`ll be better prepared .No reports of this cat being caught has been reported.It`s o.kay because I know where it`s hole is at and he`s waiting for me to return and I will soon.:cool: :cool: