Any Trophies ??

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Manny, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Ok locals, Ive got time and room for a few more deer mounts this year. If interested let me know.

With the remodeling at a standstill now i have plenty of time.

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Manny where bouts is Arnold Mo. My son Killed his first buck with a bow this year and is going to get it mounted. If you are close enough we will take a look at what you do.

Tom

3. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    I live right in the town of Arnold off Tenbrook Rd. Ill posts some pics of my work too.

4. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Here are a couple, the one on the wall i did a couple years ago for myself and the one downstairs was just done and still drying before i can do the finish work. Its from a kids youth hunt first hour, must be nice. And the others are a few i need to do yet. I only take on about 10 to 15 a year so the turnaround is a lot quicker. This year has been slow only have 9 whitetails and 1 antelope. The pics dont do the mounts justice because of cheap camera and low resolution.

5. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Just finished a buddys first big bow kill.

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    No trophies this year. I killed an 8 point, but nothing to brag about. Also killed total of 6 does.
    Kept two does for meat & gave the rest away to folks I know needed the meat.

The 8 pointer's antlers were too big for that project we talked about. Besides, the dang fool I gave the buck to, cut the antlers off for me as I requested, cut them about an inch off the skull. Yeah, I know, he's an idiot.

7. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I dunno - proper supervision plays a role - did you tell him NOT to cut them off above the skull??:smile2:

8. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Hey Kutter, I took a managment buck this year. An 8 point with some bad genes. Sounds Like the one you got would have made a good european.

Sounds like you had a good time.:big_smile:

9. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    another finished