Any Taurus Judge owners out there?

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by Grumper, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I just bought a Taurus Judge the other day, and the more I shoot it, the more I love it! The thing is actually really accurate for having only a 3" barrell. Seems pretty versatile too. I keep it in my truck for protection, I've got a .45 Colt hollowpoint, followed by .410 buckshot. That should do the trick! I'm thinking about using it this year for some rabbit hunting too. Theres alot of times when a you're too close to shoot em with a 12 guage, and the .410 would work well.:wink:

2. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    That looks like a fine handgun! Taurus makes a quality gun. I want one....:0a24:

3. Mark R.

Mark R. New Member

State:
    Rush Springs, OK
    They are a neat gun and fun to shoot.
    I also keep one in my truck loaded with both buckshot and 265 grain loads.
    Mine patterns #9 shot a lot tighter than 4's or 7.5's when shooting small game.

4. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I like Taurus, I have a tracker model 357 and I love it.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dad keeps his with a .45 Colt Silvertip Personal Protection rd, then a 410 slug as a home protection gun for mom when hes gone. It's a fine, fine, fine weapon. They sure have jumped in price over the last two years though (as everything else has too I guess) :confused2:

6. katkatcher#1

katkatcher#1 New Member

State:
    S.C.
    i bought my judge back in january when they first come out. i love it!!!! i keep mine loaded w 2 #6 bird shot, 2buckshots and a .45 hp when im hunting or fishing bird shot works good for snakes the buckshot will stop about anything else and ifthe buckshot does not work the colt will.

7. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Not an owner of one of those,,,,But,,, sounds like I ought to be!!:wink:

8. DCcatfisher

DCcatfisher New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Every handgun I own is a Taurus, though none of them are a Judge I would love to have one. I recently bought a Raging Bull in .454 Cassull and a 8 3/8 barrel to hunt with.