Any Santee Updates?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by jdosburn, May 24, 2008.

1. jdosburn

jdosburn New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Getting ready to head to Santee for first time on 5/28 and I was just wondering if anyone has a report for that last couple of days. Thanks

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Welcome to the BOC Dain. I highly reccomend you hook up with( Santee with Roundhill Guide Service.) He's a fine fella and not only can put ya on good fish, He is a great teacher and educator. He's running a special this month with lodging for BOC members. He's listed on the main page at the bottom in the BOC Catfish Guide partners. Since this is your first trip to Santee. I think gaining some of his Knowledge would make for more successful return trips.:wink:

3. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    welcome to the site, you will get some of the best info and meet many new catfishing friends on this site. Keep checking the sc lakes section for fishing updates and ask questions and they will be answered. You are now in the company of some of the best of the best catters anywhere, read and learn and then share your info with others that need help, thats what this site is all about.

Seabee (Bobwheelr)

4. jdosburn

jdosburn New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks for the info. I am going to be down there for 4 days and think i am going to go out the evening i get there and try the flatheads. Depending on the success of that evening and night i may have to try to find a guide. Thanks for all info.