Any Reports?

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by bnt55, Oct 14, 2008.

1. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    Been kinda slow on here for fishing reports on the Ohio, just wondering if the bite has started yet? I have been up to my ears in work and havent been able to get out and fish in a while or I would post up my own findings.:sad2:

Good luck out there
    Bill

2. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    well Bill its slow here to. we have fished ohio a few tmes and come up empty also fished big sandy with same results,sure wish they would start feeding:wink:

3. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    It's still slow (unless I just don't know how to fish:embarassed:). Fished Sunday and caught 4 fish. 3 blues that weighed about 10 #'s apiece and a channel that weighed 5 #'s. Caught 3 fish early and thought the bite might be on. However, the rest of the day STUNK!!!!:sad2: Good grief, I am ready for it change!! We need some CURRENT!

4. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    Went out again this past weekend with similar results. Saturday started out well, had a 11#, 24# and a 4# by 9:30, then not another fish all day.:confused2: Just speculating, but once the sun came out and skies cleared, it was all over.

Went back Sunday for a couple of hours and caught a 9#

5. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Scott has hit the nail on the head..:wink: We need current. where it has been so dry this year there is no current and the rivers are awful clear compared to a rainier year. Once the sun comes up the fish head for cover, rocks, logs and structure that shads them from the suns rays.

6. seahaggy

seahaggy New Member

State:
    kentucky
    WELL THE RAIN IS ON IT'S WAY at least thats what the weather man is saying so i heading to west point real soon.:big_smile: