any renters this sat for penn fight?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jan 16, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok i spent my wad last time and updated. anyone want to take my place this time??????? not sure if i want to blow another $40.. last time buddie that was gonna chip in brought deer chili and i cooked a $24 brisket and ribs. other than that i didnt get a dime on the fight. i may pass this one up.:embarassed:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I think that this one is gonna be way too good to pass up. Im planning to get it. Bj is one of my favorite fighters to watch! Regardless of the winner of this one, I still want to see Bj and Sherk go at it.

3. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    THE PENN FIGHT EILL BE THE ONLY ONE WORTH WATCHING, PENN IS GOING TO WIN ANYWAY SO DONT BOTHER RENTING IT......IM NOT

4. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I'll be getting the fight. I don't miss any of them. I'm not real excited about this card though. I'm not to much of a Penn fan for some reason. I know, "he's the man". Just something about him that doesnt' set to well with me. I'd personally just love to see Stevenson whoop up on him. Though, I'm not to confident I'll get to see that. :wink:
    I am however, looking forward to seeing Gonzaga get at it again. I became a fan of his the minute I saw him Cro Cop, Cro Cop. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    It looks like I have 3 more fights to pay for before I see another that I'm truely excited about. I'm looking forward to the Anderson Silva vs. Dan Henderson fight. :big_smile:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    are ya gonna update me if i dont get it. i may though but there will be no freeloaders this time. food and $10 to get in, lol. always get ill chip ins that turn into im drunk im going home. then they talk about it for days and want to see the tape but loose the ill chip in part,lol.

7. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I hear ya on that fight bro. That will no doubt be Anderson Silva's toughest fight of his entire career (I think). I know that alot of folks are gonna write off his ground game though since Dan is a great wrestler...but still... Silva is and has been a BJJ stand out for a long time. It should be a really good fight!

I'll get the updates to ya if I am home during the fight. If I go out to see it, I'll be sure to get you updated as soon as I get home:wink:.

8. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    a litttle local bar is gonna show both the ufc and the jones fight at the same time. on diff screens. should be cool

9. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    i think this was the weakest card they have had to date. i didnt get it and i usually get them all. i am also not going to get the next 2. i will be getting the silva and henderson bout. that should be a dandy!

10. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Im not really all that excited about the Brock Lesner fight. I think that the UFC should have lined him up against someone else. Dont get me wrong Frank Mir is a good fighter but not as good as he once was. It seems like the UFC is "easing" Lesner into the game. I know that he has fought already in another league but there are much better fighters in that division that he could have been signed to fight. Jeff Monson would have been a great match up for him.