Any orders after today. Will not ship until next week.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Oct 19, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Any orders placed after today. Will not ship until Oct 26th or 27th. Its fishing time. Going on a Crappie Fishing trip the rest of the week. If nothing happed I will leave in the am. Heading to Paris landing State park camp grounds. Going to see how many crappie I can catch there on the Big Sandy River.:eek:oooh::wink:
    I know its a bad Job, but someone has to do it.:big_smile:
    Also will release the Glow tip paint kits the week of the 26th. Also will be adding the Tackle kits and hook sample kits to the site that week. Along with Slinky weights made by the best company to make Slinky weights. Bigg Stuff Tackle

Good fishing to everyone. Enjoy the cool weather. The Big Blues should be tearing it up the rest of the Fall season.
    Pete

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. Stubby

Stubby New Member

State:
    Kansas, Ar
    If you got to carry thru with this assignment, you might as well go ahead and enjoy yourself!!!!!!

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Hope you have a great time Pete. Catch a bucket full...W

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I'm taking a 2 gallon bucket with me. :wink: I found that a smaller bucket allows me to fill it faster and if it over fills put them in the 2 livewells.:cool2:
    Thanks looking like more wind 2 days than will allow us to fish. But will be there fishing anyway.:cool2:
    Pete

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Yep, I see how you are now.:sad2:

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Buddy come on up. I will let you fish until Friday. LOL Then it Marilyn's day Can you see what is going on now day's?
    Pete

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Yep I can see a whole lot better. It will be the first of the month before the doc refits me with new glasses but he said I won't need very strong ones and mostly for reading but it will clear thing out far away. Up in the mid range distance I can see real well.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thats great news. Now you might be able to see how to catch a fish.:eek:oooh:
    Buddy are we still on for the camping trip next month if we can find a weekend the weather is not bad? If Jim is able I plan on hauling his camper down there and setting it up for him.:wink:
    Pete

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Let me know what we have going. Only dr appoiments I have is on the 3 of november.