any open seats?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by upncomincatfishking, Oct 27, 2009.

1. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    i was looking for someone with an open seat on an upcoming trip on the ohio. i've never caught anything real big outta the river yet 18lbs being the biggest and if anyone can put me on some big ones it'll be someone from this site. so send me a pm or watever and let me know.
    thanks, adam

2. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Cant do it this week but we can get out in the next week or 2. I cant garuntee you the big fish though. We can sure try!

3. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i usually have an open seat , i can only go on the weekends though and can't grantee a big fish, but we'll get some fish. send me pm if you're interested i wouldn't go with that guy above me he's got bad luck, just kidding skippy2use:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

4. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL! Havent had any bad luck this week, Or last.

5. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    me either,hope it stays that way for ya:big_smile:id love to gp fishing with ya some time

6. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    would be fun, went yesterday and we had a tough day. Went with typer181 and steve , we only caught 7 fish biggest was 25#'s.

7. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    you able to go out on the weekends?

8. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I can go on weekends, steve, shadman and I are going to Kentucky Lake friday night through sunday about Noon to catch skippies and try to catch some cats.

9. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    Not trying to poach anyone, but are you going out Sunday Matt? And if so, is your ticket full?

10. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    you coming down or what ,pm sent

11. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    I caught this a bit late, but I think I will. :) I should have sent a pm to begin with...my fault.

Are we to meet at the Public launch, or somewhere else? I will be there by 7 this time. :wink: Assuming that is the time you want to start?

12. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    7:30 riverside boat ramp we'll see you there and hopefully get on some bigger blues this time:big_smile::big_smile: