Any online Poker players on here?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Jan 23, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Just wondering. I play Ultimate Bet Poker a lot and was wondering if anyone else from here played there?

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Some with Fultilt, not as much as I used to. Never played at UBP, may give it a look later. Still trying for that free seat ya know :wink:, Good Luck on yer play.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I finished 44th out of 5000 players earlier. They paid out the top 30. They have free turneys everyday there to win real money. My user name there is the same as here. Its fun, I like it better than the other ones. You can win real money and not pay anything. I'm still learning though...

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ole Poison Pitts,Johnnie will be along and give ya the low down,John. He plays so wholeheartedly ,he even leaves the chatroom to play each week.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm in another free turney with 5000 people in it. Down to about 2000 so far and in 370th place. Its still early. I need all the tips I can get!!! :wink::smile2:

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I play any chance I get which isnt as often as it was. But I play on pokerstars, fulltilt, ultimate bet and carbon poker. Any time your on any of those sites search the name jerseycat9 in the poker sites search feature ya never know I may just be on when your on :wink:

7. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    i play there all the time.whats your name? mine is jazzmon1.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

catfishjohn is my name on there. I'm playing in the freeroll turney at 9:30. I'll have to look you up or look me up. I played way too late last night. Best I did last night was 44th out of 5000, missed the payout by 14....:wink::smile2:

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    best ive done was 143 out of 12,000 but it was for play money.i play on poker stars and my name is the same as here.i mostly play the sit and go cause the big tourn.take to long.best tip i can give is the same as i would give to a flathead fisherman.patients.lol

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

You oughta try Ultimate Bet sometime! :wink:

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    John, you got almost 5700 posts on BOC! How the H-e-Double-L do you find time for poker?:eek:oooh:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Its called multi-tasking...:smile2: I play turneys all the time while i'm on here...:wink::smile2:

13. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Ummmm........ in that case, HIT ME! Wait, wrong game, right? Ok, I'll see your penny and raise you a nickel. High-Rollin now!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!:smile2:

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I love Black-Jack but its a $1 a hand on there. I play the free tourneys that you can win real $$$ at. :smile2:

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John can I get your autograph before you strike it rich and become big headed?

16. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2::smile2::smile2: you met me, isn't that good enough???:wink::smile2:

I wish that'd happen. I'm still learning the game of Hold Em. Not good but decent. I practice everyday hoping to get good. I need a good book to teach me more.
    I did have the Powerball # in the lottery last night...Won a whole big $3...:cool2::smile2:

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up to see if there are anymore UB players out there. I'm playing in another tourney at 1:35. Hope to see some of you there.:wink::big_smile:

18. JOEcatter

JOEcatter New Member

State:
    davenport iowa
    I play UB, full tilt and pokerstars in the winter and its back to fishing in the summer, except i mainly play omaha cash games online

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks and welcome to the BOC!!! Look me up on UB, my username is catfishjohn there too.:big_smile:
    I'm hooked on Texas Hold Em...LOL!

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hey Mike and Terry,
    I added you to my Buddy List. Hope to see you all on sometime.:wink::smile2: