any one still out fish'n

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by THE FISH WHISPER'ER, Nov 4, 2005.

1. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

THE FISH WHISPER'ER New Member

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    is anyboby still fishing the illinois ?inperticular up around peiken if so doing any good?

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    put my boat up a lil early this year. never did hit the illinois this season. looking to do some flating next season. we should get togather and do it a few times. cant bet brian out of the tavern and no one else wants to go. trevor and i want to do a 3-4 day trip to the rock though next season as soon as we find someone with 7-8 john boats that will part with a 14 or so footer. KNOW OF ANY ONE????????????????????????????????

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have been working 7 days a week so no time to fish right now..I have 10 days off at christmas so I will be out then after channel cats..I have caught some nice channels in the winter time.

4. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    I have been too busy rabbit, squirrel, and coon hunting to do any fishing. Around the middle of February I may start fishing some hot water lakes.

5. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

THE FISH WHISPER'ER New Member

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    hey jerm i know that guy my lil bro he wants to keep it the other one i use and the last one is to small only 10-foot