Any One Need A Mud Bath!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by skippie2use, Apr 23, 2006.

1. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys just laughing about the mud bath. We can get together anytime at brookville there is alott of bank space. Hey ryjoe there was nothing wrong with my lower unit, it was only the shifter cable after all. Should have it back tomarrow, then on to have the little water problem fixed. Good fishing with u all, maybe next time we can catch a few more fish. Falling water levels didnt help. If we fish down here we can fish brookville or the white water river. For numbers thoough u cant beet brookville and if we do it pre-spawn we can have a chance to catch some NICE fish as well. Post spawn we begin catching the big ones on the main lake drop offs.

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The mudbath! God that guy was hammered and shouldn't have been behind the wheel of an automobile for sure.:lol: I'm up for a Brookville gathering, let's set a date, and it's good because you know the water. I had a blast at the gathering and look forward to fishing with you guys again. It would have been nice to reel in some Hawgs though. Oh well, Let's get a date on the gathering. Any suggestions? I can't go the next two weekends, but I'm game for any time after that.

3. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tournament schedule:5/6 5/20 6/3 6/10 6/23&24 7/8 7/15 7/22 7/29 8/19 9/16 10/7&8 10/13&14. So either 5/13 5/27 or sometime after august. Although if we wanted to go on a friday night around 6-7. U guys decide Also if we want to bank fish away from everyone else we could run a ferry from my boat taking 2 or 3 at a time. There are a couple of spots that woudnt be but just a few hundred feet boat ride from parking lot to spot that we fish. Also I have an ammusing wager if anyone is interested in it.

4. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    This is old mudbath. hahaha what is your wager? Oh I guess you guys are goung to change my name huh. Well that is what i get for tring to help an idoit in this city. Iwished i got his license number. Let me know what date for brookville.

5. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I heard there are tournements at brookville. Can i please get some more information? How much does it cost? Is there a membership fee? What times are they? Dates? Payout percentages? etc. thanks guys!!!