Any one need a fishing buddy

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Golden, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    And one need a fishing buddy in the cincinnati area? Love to fish just not by my self. Im available almost any time. Just looking to get out on the river and catch some monsters:big_smile::cool2:

2. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    I wish you were from Illinois cuz I would really like some one to fish and haven't been fishing as much cuz I'm by myself...Goodluck findin one and catching the big one!!!:wink:

3. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    hell yea i'm down wats good when you wanting to go?

4. sHovelHEADKiNG

sHovelHEADKiNG New Member

State:
    ohio
    yeah i live in cincy and i fish the ohio and g m r.. i fish on my off days.. tues and weds.. hit me up always lookin for a good fishin buddy !!!

5. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I fish the cincy area usually out of Schmidt or New Richmond, sometimes over at Tanners. PM me if you ever want to go and i will see what my schedule looks like. Welcome to the BOC

6. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    welcome to the site! not from there but good luck with the fishing buddy!! shane

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    One of the best things about the BOC. I started off with a handfull of fishing buddies, alot of times, they were all busy, and I had to go by myself. Now, Ive got about 30-35 fishing buddies, and one of them is always available. :big_smile:

8. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Just let me know the next time you go to schmidt and we can meet up there takes me about 20min to get there