any one hittin it friday night?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by FirefighterBull, Jun 2, 2009.

1. FirefighterBull

FirefighterBull New Member

State:
    Charlotte Tennessee
    me and gator tail are gana be on the water friday night at cc should be down there around 6:30 or so dont know how long we will be out. have to be at the fire hall at 07:00 may just pull an all nighter if the bite is good

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC James.

3. skipjack1984

skipjack1984 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    you're wasting your time going up there at night i've been doin it for months and the night bite really sucks plus the barges will be all over you the entire night, but if you can go up there during the daytime you'll kill em. if you want to do some good night fishin go below cheatham. i've been wearin em out there at night. good luck

4. FirefighterBull

State:
    Charlotte Tennessee
    thanks ill keep that in mind man ill let yall know how i do either way i will have fun

5. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    James welcome to the BOC and good luck Friday wherever you go fishing.

6. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Firefighter, I'll be out friday morning and afternoon. Morning time I will be just up river from Cumberland City Power Plant, and afternoon I will be fishing the grain plant in Clarksville.

7. LiveWire

LiveWire New Member

State:
    LaVergne, Tennessee
    If you been doin it for months and consider it wasted time, wow, thats a lot of time wasted. If you ask me, no time on the water is wasted time to me!

8. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I agree! I don't care if I am catching anything, I just like being out on the water. But don't get me wrong I do everything I can to put myself on fish!

9. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My wife and kids and I are spending the day on the TN river on friday. Will be in the 12 mile area between New Johnsonville and the I-40 bridge.

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I will be trying out my new Cat floats and hooks from Wild wolf Fri night around Clifton.good luck to you folks up North.
    smokey

11. FirefighterBull

State:
    Charlotte Tennessee
    well we hit em saturday night caught plenty of bait but no cats just enjoyed bein out on the water had one good pull on whole bluegill but couldnt connect the fish did everything right i guess i just didnt. had a 5 pound dum bout take our biggest pole in the water though lol oh well gana hit em again as soon as we can see yal out there. and we got pulled over on the way home lol no tailights are bad lol and to beat all we spent 20 minutes talkin to the cops about buyin and sellin boats had one cop even call his nephew right there at the window to see what kind of boat he had for sale lol gata love it

12. LiveWire

LiveWire New Member

State:
    LaVergne, Tennessee
    Thanks for the report! Well did ya get out of a ticket?

13. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    yes we did cause bull was wearin a thong lol it was a blast

14. FirefighterBull

State:
    Charlotte Tennessee
    you gata do whatya gata do comfort is the main issue in these hot times

15. coolbreeze70

coolbreeze70 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    man u guys didnt need to say that much. now i have that picture in my mind. LOL :eek:oooh: