Any one fishing for cats in north central indiana?

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by mr channel, Jan 31, 2006.

1. mr channel

mr channel New Member

State:
    sharpsville/kokomo Indiana
    is anyone fishing for kats in the miami, logansport cass county areas or on missennewa or salamonie just wondering about it??

2. D-NICE-OK

D-NICE-OK New Member

State:
    INDY
    You're a little north of my range for now until I get these vehicles running right:mad: . I hunt rabbits in Missennewa. Just haven't been in a couple of years.

3. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have been fishing on the St.Joe River in Leo.Caught some small channels.Also have been fishing the Witmer chain of lakes and come up zero.Its still fun getting out.

4. mr channel

mr channel New Member

State:
    sharpsville/kokomo Indiana
    ya but thats was a couple of months ago yes we do catch them there maybe 10 ior 15 a year but mostly channel my buddy caught a 26 lb flatty there last year i was just wondering if anyone is having luck now

5. casey

casey New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    Was Up At Salamonie Res. Thursday 2-16...using Shad Guts..2 Friends And I Caught 20 Channels..bite Was Slow At Times But Still Good Enough To Keep Us Busy. No Big Ones Came In But Most Run 2-3 Lbs. We Were Fishing The Beach Area. Looking To Get Back Up When The Weather Improves.

6. dusty1529

dusty1529 New Member

State:
    Winamac, IN.
    Me and a friend have been having good luck on the tippicanoe near Winamac. Fishing deep holes in low current areas with shad.

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    went out yesterday mornin before work and stuck out. setting hear prayin for rain n high temps. we get some rain they will be stacked in the creekmouths and bays of. hope to get over to salamonie area this weekend or next. if we get a deffinate time ill post allways room for another in the big boat.