Any one doing some fall trout fishing?

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by delawareriver, Sep 28, 2006.

1. delawareriver

delawareriver Member

State:
    bath pa
    this is when i like it, quiet, the only guy on the water, nothing to distract u, amazing senery!! caught one nice rainbow today along with a few sunnies and smallmouth. last week i had a few brown and a rainbow that went about 19 inchs. and back in august in the middle of town i had three trout. theres still a bunch of trout out there especialy if you dont mind walking

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    At one time it was like that here in AR last few years It shoulder to shoulder on the Nofork and white rivers:tounge_out:

3. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    They're stocking the lake with trout in about a month here. Never caught one and might try fishing for them.

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I was just out flyfishing today with my dog Buck. Caught a small pike on a yelow bucktail Streamer with a black weighted head. I had my insulated waders on and was sweating! Buck had a blast playing fetch on our way in and back so it was a great day and I was the only one on the water!

5. steveg442

steveg442 New Member

State:
    missouri
    The conservation stocks lakes around here starting in November. I looking forward to a few good brownies.

6. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    The DFG should be stocking the local lakes and ponds after the weather stays cool. I'll try my luck catching rainbows after they're stocked.

-- Rich