Any Night Owls Out There???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Dec 29, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Just wondering how many others couldn't sleep? Been like this for a couple days and have approx. 2 weeks to go...Pretty quiet at this time,esp. here. I gotta type quiet so I don't wake up the boss or the dogs...:wink::smile2:

2. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    lol Same here dont want to wake up the family.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LOL! I hear ya...Don't wanna get in trouble...:wink:

4. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I work third shift but even on my days off im still pretty much awake most of the night.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for commenting. I don't work but my body has been going thru some changes lately and sleeping is hard to come by. I even take 1 or 2 Ambien before bed but it does no good. Hopefully in a couple weeks i'll be back to normal...:crazy::smile2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    What kinda changes we talkin here John? LOL!:smile2:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:eek:oooh::smile2: George,only you...

Read my thread about Ultram/Tramadol, that may explain some. I'm coming off it and its wreaking havoc on my body. Hopefully in 2 weeks or less it'll be out of my system and i'll be more 'normal' :wink::smile2:

8. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    im here lol , cant sleep either.:wink:

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I get off work at 4 every morning... and im always wired cause I always have to fight that night with iggnorant people that are drunk.... man spring cant get here fast enough

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I was drunk last night but I was in bed at 2 :wink:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Wish I could have been there. I wish I'd felt like it. :wink:

12. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I used to be a night owl and stay up till 1am.Then my wife had our daughter and those days are over. I used to think going to bed early was an old person thing. Now that Im 32 and with my first child I figured it out. Its not an old person thing. They just have kids!

13. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yea, I'm a night owl too. I was supposed to go hunting this morning, but I was up until 2:30am. When the alarm went off at 3:30, I turned it off and went back to sleep.

14. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Been there, done that. Ever since my motorcycle accident 16 years ago, I haven't slept a full 8 hours at any givin time. It's always 1 or 2 hours of sleep and then I'm up for 1 or 2 hours and back in bed and start the same ole thing all over, it happens every night. I know how ya feel John.
    Now it's all like routine for me.

:confused2:

15. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    John - I'm mainly a night owl also! I work the aft shift often so I get home at midnight and usually stay up a few hours. When I work O.T. I get home at 4 AM. I always stop in for a B.O.C. session either way! :roll_eyes:

16. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'll probably be burning the Midnight Oil for a week or 2. Sounds like I may have some company...:wink::smile2:

Thanks for the comments!!!!!:wink:

17. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    John I worked a swing shift for 15 years. I havent worked in 5 yrars and still cant sleep. I sleep 1.5, or 2 hrs two or three, sometimes, four times a day. Im so confuesed:confused2:smokey

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John in two weeks it may be out of your system. But I doub that you will be normal.:haha: However when the meds have passed and the cabin fever is gone, you will show improvement. I am also looking forward to spring.:big_smile:

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I rarely go to bed before midnight and usually wake up about 230-300 am. Then I just lay there toss and turn. Been like that for years now. Dont and wont do meds I hate taking aspirin for a headache. Just kinda learned to deal with it. I always get the best spot on the bank in the morning though. LOL

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    im a night owl. im usually laid off dec jan feb due to weather. im up till the birds chirp alot. im actually working now so im in bed at 10-11pm. be up late tonight. watching the ufc fight at 8:30.