Any News on Rapala 60lb Lock-N-Weigh Scales ???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brian88b, Sep 26, 2009.

1. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Just wondering if anyone has received their scales yet ??? Ordered and paid through PayPal the day Paul made the Post with the Purchase website and have heard no word or received them yet. I didn't think it would take long comming from Tenn. to KY ??? :big_smile:

2. Trapper-steve

Trapper-steve New Member

State:
    Bicknell, IN
    I got shipping notification yesterday from UPS mine is on the way.
    I ordered mine same day you did.:confused2:

3. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    Still looking for mine too. I think I will hide this one from my son. He likes to borrow my fishing gear and somehow it ends up in his tackle box. :smile2:

4. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    Yeah, I tracked my order at UPS and it said it was in Grand Rapids. Oh good, I thought, and then realized it said Grand Rapids, MN, not MI. Ok, probably this week then...

5. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    UPDATE !!! Got my scales 09/29/09 and absolutly LOVE them !!!!!! Thanks a TON Paul for Getting us in on these at a Great Price. And love the Holder Mount that came with them. I agree though the Locking Jaws are Vicious I think I will keep those off the Beautiful Kitty's I catch and do like FLAMEKEEPER suggested and weigh my net and then just Lock the Jaws onto the net and subtract net weight because they seem like they would Really Tear a fishes Jaw/Lip up Pretty Bad. Otherwise MAN Two Thumbs Up, Thanks again Paul !!! :0a31::0a31:

6. Trapper-steve

Trapper-steve New Member

State:
    Bicknell, IN
    Yeah what Brian said.:wink: