Any new/current club activities????

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by SkipEye, Sep 9, 2008.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hey guys, was wondering what the heck is going on as a club?

Nothing that I am aware of other than private trips between individual members, nothing 'official' or organized.

What happened to the cookouts and dollar tourneys etc that were discussed? Are we withering away into only attending meetings every other month? No website yet? No membership list emailed out so we can contact other members? No newsletter?

I thought this was to be a social group.

Oh well, I'll just keep fishing.

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    About sums it all up right there.......... :roll_eyes:

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well let's all get negative then! If we want to plan something all you have to do is say lets get something going next Saturday or Sunday or whenever. We don't have to wait for one person to make the plans, any one of us can throw something out there. But you have ruined it for me now, I won't come to this pitty party!:roll_eyes::smile2:

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    WTF???????:eek:oooh:

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    All I am saying is lets get something going. Our fearless leader has been wrapped up working his arse off and we have all just been sitting on our hands. If we want to get together and have a club activity then lets make it happen. This is the place we talk about these things until we have a meeting so lets talk about when and where. I am ready to get this motly bunch together again and have some fun, lord knows we all need a group hug.:smile2:

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm available Saturday afternoon or anytime Sunday.. But I can't hold my poles and float at the same time.. So whose gonna take me fishing.. I can probably find a dollar or 2.. We need to do something before friday cause I lose my internet service for a week.. So whose game and when...

7. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    OK, but where are we going to meet?

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    The water is dropping fast, what ramps will be usable by the weekend..

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Ryan, I already have you booked up for Saturday, so don't ditch me and run off with all these other hooligans! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I vote for something on saturday. I work sunday. If sunday works out better for everyone else then I will hafta try to make the next one. I would love to get together with ya'll saturday and get to know you guys a little better!!!:wink:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    You guys are more than welcome to drum up a dollar tourney at any point in time.

I just got my October Schedule and I'm off every single weekend so I will have time to put together a couple of events then also.

Its everyones club. Feel free to have a tourney and get together as time permits. It can be 2 boats, or 20. Just pick a date, and make a thread on it and let it be done.

12. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Was there anything decided for this weekend?? 13th? 14th?

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Is Wed. the meeting at Cabela's?It is the third Wed. of September.If it's not,can someone post when it is?